Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Dumbest Questions...

In the coffee business, like any service business, there are countless questions. A small fraction of these questions are legitimate, such as are there nuts in a specific product or can we make a drink with half and half instead of milk, etc. But most of them are beyond pathetic and unfortunately unmask the helpless stupidity that lies within the human species. Some of the following questions were asked to me personally and others were asked to my fellow colleagues. Regardless, they are all real questions that were asked by the patrons of the coffee shop in which I work... "Did I say hot coffee? I meant iced tea." "Did you know you only have 6 rolls of tp in the bathroom?" "Can I have an extra shot of coffee?" You mean espresso? "No Coffee" "What do you have to drink?" "Are there eggs on the breakfast sandwich?" "Do you guys sell coffee?" "Which ones the latte and which ones the iced latte?" "Is the grilled cheese grilled?" "Can I have a poppy seed bagel, but can you rub most of the seeds off I don't like them?" "Do you have to pay sales tax if you take your coffee to go?" "Is cinnamon honey butter a cream cheese?" "Do you sell hamburgers?" "What kind of chips are in the cinnamon chip muffins?" "Do you have lids?" "What movies are playing today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment